|The Brown University Psychopharmacology Update
For the helping professional, it is critical to stay up to date on the newest breakthroughs in psychopharmacology research and treatments.
But who has time to keep up with hundreds of clinical studies, FDA reports, research, and news--and weed through the hype?
The Brown University Psychopharmacology Update is the one publication with the expertise and independence to deliver what you need to care for those suffering from psychiatric disorders. With it, you'll stay current with the most successful treatment approaches, along with the latest research findings, off-label prescribing practices, case reports, adverse events, and more to keep you informed.
Make this the resource you turn to for important and impartial information on:
- Adverse events such as risk of birth defects with use of SSRIs in the first trimester of pregnancy
- New formulations of existing medications that may improve treatment results
- Case reports that bridge the gap from the lack of large-scale clinical trials on some patients
- Off-label prescriptions—discover new uses for existing medications
- Drug interactions—drug combinations, including over-the-counter, to avoid
- FDA news about new regulations, black box warnings, and more
BIAS-FREE REPORTING: We do not accept advertising, so you get the unvarnished truth about psychotropic medications.
SPECIALIZED MEDICAL WRITERS AND EDITORS: Our team has decades of experience covering psychotropic medications and mental health. They have the expertise to spot the hype and report on what is most significant to your clinical decision making.
SUCCINCT YET THOROUGH COVERAGE: We wade through the plethora of research and report the most important details—and provide you with our sources for further study.